BreadcrumbBreadcrumbBreadcrumb Baierautos > Finalizar compra
- Apple Granted Patent for External Flashlight on Apple Watch Bands, Could Come With Dedicated Battery 8 diciembre 2023We’ve come to accept flashlights as a core feature on smartphones, serving the dual purpose of acting as a camera flash while taking pictures in low light conditions and as a torch in the absence of light. But a dedicated flashlight on smartwatches remains a niche feature. That could change soon as Apple is reportedly […]
- Infinix Hot 40, Infinix Hot 40 Pro, Infinix Hot 40i With 5,000mAh Battery Launched: Price, Specifications 8 diciembre 2023Infinix Hot 40, Infinix Hot 40 Pro and Infinix Hot 40i smartphones were launched in select global markets. New Infinix Hot 40 series smartphones house 5,000mAh batteries and 32-megapixel selfie cameras. The Infinix Hot 40 runs on MediaTek Helio G88 SoC, while the Infinix Hot 40 Pro is powered by a MediaTek Helio G99. The […]
- Oppo Reno 8 Pro, Reno 10 Pro+ Android 14-Based ColorOS 14 Stable Update Rolling Out in India 8 diciembre 2023Oppo introduced the Android 14-based ColorOS 14 skin earlier this year. The stable version of the ColorOS 14 update has already started rolling out. The company has now announced the December rollout timeline of this version. According to the announcement, the stable ColorOS 14 update is now rolling out to Oppo Reno 8 Pro and […]
- Apple Releases Open Source MLX Framework for Efficient Machine Learning on Apple Silicon 8 diciembre 2023Apple MLX was recently released by the company as its latest machine learning (ML) framework. MLX is designed to run on Apple Silicon computers and simplify the process of training and running ML models on computers that are powered by Apple's M1, M2, and M3 series chips. Apple has also demonstrated the use of the […]
- Redmi 13R 5G With MediaTek Dimensity 6100+ SoC, 50-Megapixel Dual Cameras Launched 8 diciembre 2023Redmi 13R 5G was quietly launched in China. The phone shares its specifications with the Redmi 13C 5G, which was recently unveiled in India. It is a budget smartphone with 5G connectivity support. The only distinguishable feature between the two models is the design of the back panel.
- Samsung Galaxy S24+, Galaxy S24 Ultra With Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC Listed Again on Geekbench 8 diciembre 2023Samsung smartphones, believed to be the US variants of Galaxy S24+ and Galaxy S24 Ultra have been spotted on the Geekbench website with the model numbers, SM-S926U and SM-S928B respectively. As per the listings, an octa-core chipset codenamed Pineapple will power the phones.
- India’s Concrete Crypto Rules Could Arrive by Mid-2025, Government Official Claims 8 diciembre 2023India’s crypto rules could be 12-to-18 months away from being properly unveiled. The information was disclosed by Jayant Sinha during the India Blockchain Week that is being held in Bengaluru. Shah is the Chair of the Standing Committee on Finance in India's Parliament.
- Apple to Launch MacBook Air With M3 Chip, iPad Pro Models With OLED Screens in Q1 2023: Report 8 diciembre 2023Apple MacBook Air M3 could be launched by the company alongside a new iPad Pro model sporting an OLED screen for the first time in March 2024, according to a Bloomberg report. Apple is also reportedly working on an iPad Air model that will be available in 10.9-inch and 12.9-inch variants.
- Binance Withdraws Abu Dhabi Licence Bid as Crypto Exhange Reassesses Global Structure After CEO Turmoil 8 diciembre 2023Binance has withdrawn an application for an Abu Dhabi licence, the latest sign that the giant crypto exchange is reassessing its global structure as regulatory pressures mount. The Binance unit, called BV Investment Management, pulled the application with Abu Dhabi's financial regulator, a spokesperson for Binance said on Thursday.
- Apple Working With China’s BYD to Move Key iPad Engineering Resources to Vietnam: Report 8 diciembre 2023Apple is allocating product development resources for iPad to Vietnam, Nikkei reported on Friday, citing sources briefed on the matter. Apple is working with China's BYD, a key iPad assembler, to move new product introduction (NPI) resources to Vietnam, the report said.